Theoriesofpersonality

Monday, August 13, 2007

mailcall

Dear unfortunate couple,
I was surprised, when I first saw you jogging, to see that you were holding hands. The second time I witnessed this somewhat odd behavior, I thought how wonderful it must be-to be so in love- that you feel the need to be in constant physical contact with your beloved. A few weeks later, when I saw you hold hands while riding a tandem recumbent bike, I knew the truth. You weren't madly in love. You poor people had an unfortunate super glue incident. Good luck with that.
Best,
Not jealous of your undying affection anymore

Dear weather,
Please rain. I am far too cheap (and busy) to wash my car, and it's getting icky.
Thank you,
My basil will benefit, too


Dear Utata,
Thank you for inspiring me I was happy to participate in the latest project. It has given me a renewed zeal for photography. I have a new big personal project in the works that I'm really excited about. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Yours,
I couldn't do this without you

Dear Rakka,
Thanks for showing me how to shrink some dinks I'm going to go raid my recycling container.
Yours,
I also *heart* that your one of the three people that read this blog

Dear Shed,
I can't look through your photostream without smiling.
Yours,
Really wants to visit Wales one of these days

Dear third grade,
Please be nice to Caleb. He doesn't share Katie's love of writing and may resent you for not giving him enough math homework.
Sincerely,
Worries about him more than you could imagine

Dear Travel Channel,
Lay off the Rick Steves for a while, if you don't mind. Every episode makes me want to move. Amsterdam! Germany! Greece!
Sincerely,
Can't afford to move to Europe

2 Comments:

  • but of COURSE i read your blog, squirrel nutkin! you're awewsome! :D!

    and you're welcome! thank YOU for being so cool! :D!

    By Blogger r4kk4, at 1:35 PM  

  • Dear Crystal,

    Aww, thanks!

    BTW, I have a CD I have to send to you, courtesy of Flickr stalwart Big Al Davies. I'll get it sent to you as soon as I get myself organised.

    Yours truly,

    Father Of The Jack

    By Blogger Irregular Shed, at 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home