Theoriesofpersonality

Monday, June 04, 2007

This may or may not be in order

Did you know computers can chortle? Mine can. When I slide in the memory card from the camera it actually chortles. Bastard.

I was going update much more frequently but, due to the bastardness of the aforementioned PC, I'll be doing one large photo entry.


We found out that the sprayground was open early:
spray
We'll be spending a lot of time there this summer.

The kids also went to the farmer's market with me:
Number one
Did you know that eating too many beets can make your urine pink?
(I don't have a picture of that)
They have hydroponic tomatoes there. Perfect for making a T.L.T. :
T.L.T.
I feel like I should wait for the organic heirloom tomatoes, but it was a really long winter and I *needed* that T.L.T.

( recipe )

We went to the zoo.
katie and the nameless bird
the animals let us get very close.

The red panda stuck his tongue out at us.
red panda

So did the tufted deer:
the deer was into tongue wagging, too.

We went to Utica:
wish I were there

This picture made my day:
Green

This will be hanging on my wall soon.

Caleb had a Spring Celebration at his school:
Spring Celebration





Multimedia message from Crystl on Vimeo


And yesterday the kids and I went to Japan:
new Japan exhibit
Katie tried to watch herself on tv:

We had tea:

I didn't steal this bowl:

Caleb shared some sushi:
sushi!
I didn't steal these, either:

How bad would it be...
We thought about having a pretend Hello Kitty picnic:

I shot myself with the sakura tree:
IMG_7678
Katie tried on a kimono:
IMG_7682

My batteries were rather low-I'll have to go back to get more pictures.

1 Comments:

  • nice photos, especially that leaf/black one. thanks for the flickr visit.

    By Blogger April, at 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home