Theoriesofpersonality

Thursday, May 10, 2007

If this blog were a plant, it would be dead by now.

Ready for a list?

1. I can't listen to regular radio. When I do, I talk back to it. Maybe if Beyonce didn't insist on having a replacement man right away she could figure out why she keeps dating the same guy over and over again.

2. Thinking about that upsets me because it's just a song.

3. "To the left" is really better as an Andrew Bird lyric

4. blurry birthday pic.
I turned twenty-nine on Tuesday. It feels much older than twenty-eight.

5. I went to Europe the other day...
Europe: watch out for the huge dung piles

6. This picture totally made my day:


7. seven, seven for no tomorrow.

8. eight, eight, I forget what eight is for.

3 Comments:

  • happy, happy bday!!!! :D!

    i meant to have another may baby mix in the mail for you by now but i suck. :( sorry. i'll try to get that to you asap!

    By Blogger r4kk4, at 10:41 AM  

  • A belated Happy Birthday!

    By Blogger Irregular Shed, at 5:32 AM  

  • Thanks, Guys!!!!!

    By Blogger Crystal, at 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home