Theoriesofpersonality

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

3/365

I've joined the 365 day project over at flickr. I'd given it some thought before. I have several contacts that are in the group and every once in a while, I think about doing it. Being the anal, type a person that I am, I decided to put it off until the first of the year. I think it will be good for me. I can be really critical of my photographs in general and pictures of myself specifically. I think it will be good to create a new image every day. In any other project, I would take my time and create a backlog of usable images. Not being able to do that will be a good kick in the pants, methinks. Like, right now, the computer is having USB issues and I can't upload. I've yet to take today's photo and I haven't uploaded yesterday's. Normally, this sort of thing would make me all twitchy. Actually, I'm only three days in, so, I am in fact, all twitchy. But, I can assure you, it will get better. Really, it will. (right after I stop self medicating with commas) So, I give you day one's image with the promise that I will not go completely nuts around day 82 and start doing nudes. I also promise not to criticize myself. I can't tell you how often I cringe at perfectly good photos because they are captioned or tagged with self deprecating words.
1/365

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home