Theoriesofpersonality

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Day thirty-two

It felt weird, to not blog yesterday. Did you miss me?

So, lets talk Treemo...

I have an image on the front page. It's not great but, it's good. The trouble is, if you click on "explore" to see what other people are uploading, you'll see this:

 by luv1 on Treemo

Nice, huh?
*gags*

We had not only snow and ice but, SNOW and ICE. This is what my car looks like:

If you scrape my car off, I'll be your best friend and give you a big wet kiss

I went to the grocery store, and it looked like:


I'm going to be staying in, and eating soup. I hope your day will be just as thrilling-if not more so.

3 Comments:

  • I appear to have drifted away from Treemo for the same reason. So much potential has been wasted =(

    In other news, at the moment MTV are showing the classic South Park Christmas episode, Mr Hankey's Christmas Classics. It feels like Christmas already =)

    By Blogger Irregular Shed, at 3:09 PM  

  • i feel ur pain.. that image was 'flagged' and removed from public lists..

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:53 AM  

  • poor crystl. i'm sorry. i'll email you.

    By Blogger rakka deer, at 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home