Theoriesofpersonality

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Meme!

Distractions

Bunchofpants,and Rakka both did this meme. You expect me to resist the meme-y goodness? Gosh, you're silly.

1. Julian Bream- Finale-Toccata
2. Hootie and the Blowfish- I Go Blind *
3. Rachael Yamagata- Be Be My Love
4. The Pogues- Lorca's Novena
5. Beastie Boys- So Whatcha Want
6. Journey- Lovin',Touchin',Squeezin'**
7. Janice Hagan-Why Don't You Do Right?
8. Tool-Sober (acoustic)
9. James Taylor- October Road***
10. Joe Satriani-Cryin' ****
11. Dave Matthews Band-Trippin' Billies
12. Kermit the frog- Rainbow Connection*****

* Okay, so I'm in high school, and I have my very first cd player, ever. (it was a christmas present) I use my babysitting money to sign up for one of those 12 cd's for a penny! mail order dealies. This song was on the "Friends" soundtrack I ordered. It was 1995, I was so very young, and everyone at my school was covered in flannel and moodiness.

** You know you sing along when this is on the radio.

***Confession: I think James Taylor is hot. I'd make out with him.

****There is a story that goes along with this song. A story about doing something for the first time. A story that you will not be hearing (reading?) *blush*

*****This song makes me cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home