Theoriesofpersonality

Monday, November 13, 2006

Day 13!!!

Today's post has a theme. However, instead of weaving each topic together with appropriate segues, you know, actual work, I'm putting it in list form!
Yeah, me!

1. One of the local radio stations has already changed to an all-Christmas music format. It will be like that until New Years Day. Now, I don't hate the Holiday in question;I've already made a handful of purchases in preparation. But, I don't want to hear "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" until I'm good and ready.

2. The song "Eins, Zwei, Polizei", by Modo, is my new favorite song to listen to at the gym. ( I have bobofett to thank for that)

3. I want to marry Pandora. I've found some really wonderful albums. If you're curious: Hem-No Word From Tom, Theresa Sokyrka- These Old Charms, and Toby Lightman- Bird on a Wire, are a few of my current faves.

4. NPR's no slouch either. They introduced me to the Duhks and Catie Curtis.

5. There is no number five.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home