Theoriesofpersonality

Saturday, November 01, 2008

NaBloPoMo day one

And I remembered!
I had a post planned about In Defense of Food but, I have to head to yoga a in a few minutes so I'm giving you a placeholder post about a dream.
Last night (this morning?) I had a dream that I was in a large pavilion that was floating aimlessly in the ocean. This was unnerving at first. Then, I noticed, a friend and that calmed me down immensely. He and I would look over the railing at the water and dolphins would come up and lick us like puppies. After a few rounds of dolphin licking we moved off to the side. You would think, more of the same, right? Nope. Off the the right side there was a monkey habitat. In the pavilion. In the middle of the ocean. Wonder was Freud would say about that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home