Theoriesofpersonality

Monday, February 18, 2008

Trying to be more like Caleb

The other day Caleb was working on his valentines, he stopped, looked up and announced, to no one in particular, that "I'm a get things done kinda guy." and then went back to work.

As promised, my thing a days from the past several days.
On day four I made a loaf of pumpkin whole wheat bread:
pumpkin whole wheat bread
Day five was a Valpak collage:
Thing-A-Day collage
Day six was harira:
harira for thing a day
Day seven naan:
naan
Day eight was Sriracha man:
Sriracha man
On day nine, I finally(the ninth was the deadline for mailing them out) got around to making my valentines for a flickr swap:
valentines
Day ten was a phoning it in sorta day, sorry:
thing a day
Day eleven I made a sponge for bagels-this takes two hours in warmer weather. In February, in my house, it takes 24 hours:
sponge
Day twelve I was inspired to make a doodle from the song treehugger:
thing a day
On Day thirteen, I made heart tarts from veganomicon:
Thing a day
Day fourteen was bagel day (they need another 24 hours to proof in the fridge):
bagels (sort of)
Day fifteen was a shrinky dink day:
thing a day
I turned it into a necklace:
Thing a day
Day sixteen was instant karma in a can:
Instant Karma
and Day seventeen I continued my month long affair with peanut butter (I've been a soba noodle with peanut sauce fool) and made cannonballs-which you saw yesterday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home