Theoriesofpersonality

Monday, November 26, 2007

Who you callin' Pollyanna?

Today could have been a bad day, but, it wasn't.
I woke up to the sounds of sleet outside my window (also known as hateful balls of slush.)
The gym had an issue with their pipes which meant that instead of a warm toasty shower in the locker room, I got to drive home all sweaty and gross. Then Caleb woke up with a sore throat ("My neck hurts!")and the grumpy little monkey had to stay home from school. And, I had to schlep out in the cold weather to take Katie to a dentist appointment.
But, I have better water pressure in my shower at home. (and, I don't have to wear flip flops) By mid-day, Caleb declared himself "100% better!". Katie was in and out of her appointment in thirty minutes (no cavities!) and while I was waiting, I came deliciously close to finishing a scarf that I've been knitting for two years now. And, I just got an e-mail from my yoga studio letting me know that they'll be having an early morning Ashtanga class starting in January!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home