Theoriesofpersonality

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

TVP for you and me!


TVP for you and me!
Originally uploaded by Crystl.
It's been about a month since I decided to try out a vegan diet. Save for two days of traveling ,when the pickins were slim, it hasn't been that hard to do. I feel better and I look forward to seeing what the upcoming cold and flu season are like. It's really easy to be a junk food vegetarian or rely heavily on dairy for protein when you're ovo-lacto. (string cheese and coke for lunch? why not.)
After about an hour of general catching up, the topic of conversation at my Grandfather's funeral quickly turned to that of health issues. It seems that I one of the few not afflicted by the top three chronic health issues in my extended family. I think, given my genes, I owe this to diet and exercise.

1 Comments:

  • under a vegan diet you will pretty(maybe on a small occasion) say bye bye to colds

    By Blogger mer, at 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home